Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


This year I am particularly thankful.  It has been a year of challenges for me both personally and professionally.  I am thankful to my family, which despite my best efforts continues to love and support me.  I am blessed to have a wife, three children, two sets of parents, a brother, a sister and a large extended family of in-laws.  There is no one in this world that has your back 100% percent of the time except for your family.  For this I am eternally grateful.   

I am thankful for my health.  I lost a good friend this past year, suffered a severe cycling accident and have not taken my health for granted.  If you haven’t got your health, you haven’t got anything has taken on a whole new meaning to me.

I am thankful for all of my old business contacts that have supported me as both professionals and friends.  I am always amazed by the benefits that are reaped in the business world by treating people well and with respect.  I am grateful to have the types of business relationships that allow me to enjoy my work and provide for my family

Most of all, I am thankful that my life is on an upswing.  The past year has held obstacles that at times seemed almost too daunting to tackle.  With the love and support of my family, friends and colleagues I have had another good year and am optimistic for 2012.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Dan


 “Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. (football) Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.

Erma Bombeck



No comments:

Post a Comment